Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend April 2011

Yesterday Cade turned 7!! Time flies with kids. All of his friends from school came over and we had a pinata and played outside. Cade told me "mom, when i was in your tummy, it was dark and the only color I could see was black and that was BORING! so I wanted to see other colors and I decided I wanted to come out. That was why I was born early." Thanks for explaining that Cade!

Daddy took the boys to father and sons on Friday (Lake Tawakoni). They camped, fished and wandered with their flashlights.

Jace likes to throw the bigger rocks!








The Birthday boy!





Dont mess with Texas or Saffy with a baseball bat. She taught that bull a lesson!




This is what her hair looks like every morning. Mine too. Only it's cute on her.



Lookin a lot like her daddy in this one. I call this "the smolder".




Cade and Saffron looove to play chase. It is the number one pastime in our house. It never gets old. I thought this was a great picture of Cade chasing her ourside. He is a great big bro.





This one was so cute. She is in her new Easter dress from grandma Colleen. Yeah, we take a lot of pictures of her.




She just kept running up to daddy all day and wanting him to pick her up. She loves Daddy!!
































































4 comments:

  1. I love Cade's explanation, Saffy's pretty dress, Jace's arm around Cade, you with Cade, Saffy's hair, and all the rest too. You're a good mama. I love your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is beautiful Audra and Steve! Saffy looks so wise. Looks like Texas is a good fit. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Aud! You are all so lovely! Beautiful family inside and out! :) Looks like you had a nice Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her hair is FABULOUS!! Your hair is fabulous!! Her dress I love love love! All of your kids eyes....I'm lost in them!....Their names....belong on the pages of a novel...Your happiness in the midst of young, active... children...is relaxing...Conversation when I am with you is never boring...and always gratifying! Thanks for being wonderful!

    ReplyDelete